Heat and chill. Targeting fat without surgery
Fusioncryo utilizes sophisticated applicators which hold the targeted area of fat in place between two platesthanks to the simultaneous action of intense, constant vacuum. In the initial treatment phase, radiofrequency flows through the tissue area which is between the two plates, generating heat. In the second treatment phase intense cooling (up to -10º) freezes and crystallizes only the fat cells in that area. The radio frequency cycle heats up and stimulates collagen production, which improves skin elasticity in the treated area.
The Fusiomed procedure using Cryoliposculpt is fundamentally different from other non or minimally invasive modalities. Fusioncryo method of fat removal involves cell death by damaging fat using vacuum and a combination of controlled volume heating and cooling, inducing apoptosis only in fat cells, to gently and gradually reduce the fat layer while preserving all other tissue.
• Delivers optimized heat-cool energy for local reduction of fat cells and reshape body contours.
• The procedure causes fat cell death without damage to other tissue area or skin surface.
• Maintain the stable target temperature during treatment. Additionally Vacuum and RF cycle
effectivelyenhance the treatment result and skin elasticity.
• The fatty cells in the treated area are eliminated through the body’s natural metabolic process.
• Fatty layer reduction show persistent results at least 6~8months after the treatment.
• Treats 2 areas simultaneously.
• Not expertise dependent and requires no operator dedication, once the patient is set up and treatment starts.
• Not operator dependent means greater profitability.